2 Monument SqAPT 5, Boston, MA 02129
Sold on 6/7/12: $410,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:655 sq ft
- Lot:655 sqft
- Year Built:1850
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $410,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow548
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1984
- Parcel #W:02 P:03386 S:010
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count5
- Zillow Home ID59101293
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$435,478||$396K – $470K||-$1,095||$664||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,356/mo||$1.9K – $2.8K/mo||+$12||$3.60||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 15.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% less than in Boston, and 78.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 2 Monument Sq APT 5
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005