2 New Mill Pl UNIT 2, Ipswich, MA 019382 beds, 3 baths, 1,647 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2000
- HOA Fee: $319
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $357,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 21
- Floor size: 1,647 sqft
- Parcel #: M:41B B:0035 L:001
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56929767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 New Mill Pl UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01938 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Town of Ipswich, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01938 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Ipswich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
- 4 New Mill Pl UNIT 4 Ipswich, MA$342K22.51,647
- 6 New Mill Pl UNIT 6 Ipswich, MA$341K22.51,647
- 8 New Mill Pl UNIT 8 Ipswich, MA$347K22.51,787
- 10 New Mill Pl UNIT 10 Ipswich, MA$344K22.51,729
- 12 New Mill Pl UNIT 12 Ipswich, MA$320K22.51,426
- 14 New Mill Pl UNIT 14 Ipswich, MA$352K22.51,782
- 16 New Mill Pl UNIT 16 Ipswich, MA$344K22.51,782
- 18 New Mill Pl UNIT 18 Ipswich, MA$198K22.51,426
- 20 New Mill Pl UNIT 20 Ipswich, MA$347K22.52,100
- 1 New Mill Pl UNIT 1 Ipswich, MA$341K22.51,647
- 3 New Mill Pl UNIT 3 Ipswich, MA$349K22.51,647
- 5 New Mill Pl UNIT 5 Ipswich, MA$341K22.51,656
- 7 New Mill Pl UNIT 7 Ipswich, MA$341K22.51,647
- 9 New Mill Pl UNIT 9 Ipswich, MA$332K231,647
- 11 New Mill Pl UNIT 11 Ipswich, MA$340K22.51,729
- 13 New Mill Pl UNIT 13 Ipswich, MA$319K22.51,628
- 15 New Mill Pl UNIT 15 Ipswich, MA$346K22.51,782
- 17 New Mill Pl UNIT 17 Ipswich, MA$338K22.51,782
- 19 New Mill Pl UNIT 19 Ipswich, MA$314K22.51,426
- 21 New Mill Pl UNIT 21 Ipswich, MA$339K22.51,729
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292