2 Northside Piers APT 25L, Brooklyn, NY 112492 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Multi Family
- Built in 1992
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,500,000
- Price/sqft: $1,339
- Fitness Center
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City
- Concierge, bike_room, board_approval_required, central_ac, childrens_playroom, cold_storage, guarantor_ok, live_in_super, lounge, package_room, parking, pets, recreation_facilities, roofdeck, storage_room, sublet, virtual_doorman, washer_dryer
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 270
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Parcel #: 023401529
- Zillow Home ID: 94715790
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Northside Piers APT 25L
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for New York, and 76.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11249 home values.
- Apt 4D$703K----602
- Apt 25Y$870K11762
- Apt 9E$738K11638
- Apt 4Q$795KStudio1568
- Apt 23M$1.32M----1,179
- Apt 15F$809K----714
- Apt 5X$2.05M321,959
- Apt 3C$883K----775
- Apt 6E$708K----638
- Apt 14B$898K----813
- Apt 18A$2.46M----1,376
- Apt 9B$897K----813
- Apt 16F$790K----714
- Apt 18H$1.44M221,234
- Apt 14K$2.4M----1,810
- Apt 30N$2M----1,396
- Apt 18B$899K----813
- Apt 2R$901K11584
- Apt 21N$2.34M----1,396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!