- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Views: 2,579 all time views
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $515,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $320
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0U06 B:0000 L:00091
- Zillow Home ID: 56950263
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $358-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01951 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Newbury as a whole. Among 01951 homes, this home is valued 5.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01951, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Newbury, and 81.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01951 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01951 home values.
|1 Oak St Newbury, MA||$433K||4||2||2,242|
|26 Withington St Newbury, MA||$400K||3||2||1,564|
|21 Withington St Newbury, MA||$386K||2||2.5||1,306|
|25 Withington St Newbury, MA||$390K||3||1.5||1,596|
|8 Oak Ter Newbury, MA||$520K||4||2||2,928|
|24 Withington St Newbury, MA||$376K||3||2||1,248|
|17 Withington St Newbury, MA||$317K||2||1||832|
|44 Oak St Newburyport, MA||$486K||3||2.5||1,735|
|15 Withington St Newbury, MA||$352K||2||1||1,393|
|13 Withington St Newbury, MA||$380K||3||1.5||1,672|
|9 Guild St Newburyport, MA||$402K||2||1||1,386|
|42 Oak St Newburyport, MA||$556K||2||2||1|
|18 Withington St Newbury, MA||$362K||3||1||1,236|
|7 Guild St Newburyport, MA||$804K||4||2.5||2,752|
|11 Withington St Newbury, MA||$307K||3||1||856|
|40 Oak St Newburyport, MA||$458K||3||2||1,584|
|5 Guild St Newburyport, MA||$306K||1||1||659|
|27 Withington St Newbury, MA||$385K||2||1.5||1,524|
|37 Oak St Newburyport, MA||$830K||3||3.5||2,782|
|10 S Pond St Newbury, MA||$324K||3||1||1,146|
Nearby Schools in Newbury
PK-6 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!