2 Old Mount Tom Rd, Bantam, CT 067504 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Full Basement,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Dirt,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Shake,Exterior Siding \ Wood,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ Yes,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Level Topography,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 012080
- Zillow Home ID: 57802304
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Old Mount Tom Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06750, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.3% less than in Town of Litchfield, and 66.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06750 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Litchfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 27 Old Turnpike Rd Bantam, CT--------
- 20 Old Turnpike Rd Bantam, CT$180K211,032
- 38 Old Turnpike Rd Bantam, CT--------
- 23 Old Turnpike Rd Bantam, CT$203K21700
- 8 Old Mount Tom Rd Bantam, CT--30.51,748
- 11 Prospect Mountain Rd Bantam, CT$251K21946
- 49 Old Turnpike Rd Bantam, CT$172K21864
- 14 Old Mount Tom Rd Bantam, CT$305K11800
- 14 Prospect Mountain Rd Bantam, CT$353K321,392
- 48 Old Turnpike Rd Bantam, CT$295K321,708
- 50 Old Turnpike Rd Bantam, CT$413K42.52,440
- 11 Old Turnpike Rd Bantam, CT$337K32948
- 11 Old Turnpike Rd Bantam, CT$248K32948
- 53 Old Turnpike Rd Bantam, CT$140K----288
- 56 Old Turnpike Rd Bantam, CT$193K321,308
- 24 Old Mount Tom Rd Bantam, CT$330K321,800
- 58 Old Turnpike Rd Bantam, CT$258K21951
- 40 Willis Dr Bantam, CT$313K32.52,352
- 27 Prospect Mountain Rd Bantam, CT$279K1199,999
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292