This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The town of Avon offers some of the best rated public schools in CT.
- Built in 1988
- Views: 1,281 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Last sold: May 2008 for $234,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Desc \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Gardening Area, Amenities Included \ Tennis, Amenities Included \ Tot Lot, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finished Info \ Fully Finished, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Security, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1084
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 3470002
- Zillow Home ID: 58127131
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-274K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06001 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Avon as a whole. Among 06001 homes, this home is valued 32.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% lower than in Avon, and 6.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
|3 Oxford Ct UNIT 3 Avon, CT||$297K||3||3||1,900|
|1 Oxford Ct UNIT 1 Avon, CT||$275K||3||2.5||1,900|
|8 Oxford Ct # 8 Avon, CT||$209K||2||2||1,300|
|7 Oxford Ct UNIT 7 Avon, CT||$202K||2||1.5||1,200|
|2 Oxford Ct Avon, CT||$245K||3||1.5||1,700|
|4 Oxford Ct UNIT 4 Avon, CT||$248K||2||3||1,300|
|4 Oxford Ct Avon, CT||$311K||3||3||2,150|
|5 Oxford Ct UNIT 5 Avon, CT||$244K||2||2||1,300|
|40 Ashford Dr UNIT 40 Avon, CT||$245K||2||3||1,300|
|7 Oxford Ct Avon, CT||$210K||2||1.5||1,200|
|6 Oxford Ct UNIT 6 Avon, CT||$277K||3||2.5||1,900|
|6 Oxford Ct Avon, CT||$291K||3||2.5||1,900|
|39 Ashford Dr Avon, CT||$217K||2||2.5||1,225|
|39 Ashford Dr UNIT 39 Avon, CT||$250K||2||2.5||1,559|
|10 Mystic Ct UNIT 10 Avon, CT||$229K||2||3.5||1,300|
|11 Mystic Ct UNIT 11 Avon, CT||$193K||2||1.5||1,200|
|12 Mystic Ct UNIT 12 Avon, CT||$204K||3||1||950|
|4 Mystic Ct UNIT 4 Avon, CT||$187K||2||1.5||1,200|
|5 Mystic Ct Avon, CT||$201K||2||1.5||1,200|
|37 Ashford Dr UNIT 37 Avon, CT||$256K||2||2||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!