- Built in 1978
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 468 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 526 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $249,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- MLS #: 215012446
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Mountain
- Assoc Amenities \ Club House, Assoc Amenities \ Fitness Center, Association \ California Desert Association of REALTORS, Back On Market \ New, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Garage \ Yes, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Type \ Forced Air, HOA \ Yes, HOA 1 Fee Frequency \ Monthly, HOA Fee 2 Frequency \ Monthly, HOA Fee 3 Frequency \ None, Kitchen Features \ Counter-Granite, Land \ Fee, Other Prop Features \ End Unit, Pool \ Yes, Pool Construction \ In Ground, Pool Descriptions \ Pool-Community, Property Subtype 1 \ Condo Attached, Property Type \ Residential, Residence Descrip. \ One Level, Sewer \ Connected & Paid, Sewer \ In, Spa/Hot Tub \ Yes, Spa/Hot Tub Const. \ In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub Desc. \ Spa-Community, Street Suffix \ Way, Subdiv/Trac Code \ Rancho Las Palmas C., View \ Yes, View Type \ Golf Course View, View Type \ Mountain View, Year Built Source \ Assessor
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,621 sqft
- Parcel #: 682271032
- Zillow Home ID: 18070044
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $285-410K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92270 home values will rise 9.3% next year, compared to a 9% increase for Rancho Mirage as a whole. Among 92270 homes, this home is 32.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92270, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% greater than in Rancho Mirage, and 19% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92270 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rancho Mirage.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92270 home values.
|4 Padron Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$321K||2||1.75||1,270|
|6 Padron Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$315K||2||1.75||1,270|
|8 Padron Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$373K||3||1.75||1,621|
|10 Padron Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$372K||3||1.75||1,621|
|16 Cartagena Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$389K||3||2||1,693|
|12 Padron Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$330K||2||1.75||1,381|
|14 Cartagena Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$276K||2||--||1,270|
|14 Cartagena Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$317K||2||2||1,270|
|12 Cartagena Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$314K||2||1.75||1,270|
|14 Padron Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$358K||2||2||1,553|
|14 Padron Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$361K||2||1.75||1,553|
|10 Cartagena Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$373K||3||1.75||1,621|
|16 Cartagena Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$372K||3||2||1,621|
|16 Padron Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$373K||3||2||1,621|
|19 Padron Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$314K||2||1.75||1,270|
|21 Padron Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$372K||3||1.75||1,621|
|8 Cartagena Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$406K||3||1.75||1,995|
|15 Padron Way Rancho Mirage, CA||$368K||3||1.75||1,621|
|83 Don Quixote Dr Rancho Mirage, CA||$306K||2||1.75||1,270|
|85 Don Quixote Dr Rancho Mirage, CA||$305K||2||1.75||1,270|
Nearby Schools in Rancho Mirage
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.