- Built in 1987
- 73 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,881 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $515
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 4506061
- View Virtual Tour
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Amenities \ Balcony, Amenities \ Clubhouse, Amenities \ Elevator, Amenities \ Master Bath, Amenities \ Formal Dining Room, Amenities \ View, Amenities \ 1st Fl Master Bedroom, Heating Fuel \ Natural Gas, Amenities \ Walk In Closet, Amenities \ Waterfront, Property Type \ Condominium, Parking \ Assigned, Status \ Active, Amenities \ Community Pool, Style \ Garden Apartment, Amenities \ Deck, Village \ None, Amenities \ Storage, Amenities \ 1st Floor Bedrm, Amenities \ Trash Collection, Amenities \ Wall To Wall Carpet, Utilities Included \ Heat, Attic Description \ None, Utilities Included \ Hot Water, Siding Description \ Stucco, Hotwater \ Gas Stand Alone, Parking \ Lot Parking, Amenities \ Eat in Kitchen, Water Description \ Municipal, Year Built Exception \ Actual, Utilities Included \ Gas, Amenities \ Community Tennis Courts, Amenities \ Hardwood Floors As Seen, Amenities \ Dock\Mooring, Amenities \ Pantry, Amenities \ Gated Community, Amenities \ River, Amenities \ Water Access, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Hoa Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Hoa Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Post Office \ Newburgh, Hoa Fee Includes \ Common Area Costs, Hoa Fee Includes \ Trash Collection, Hoa Fee Includes \ Water\Sewer, Parking \ Garage Parking, Utilities Included \ Electric, Utilities Included \ Air Conditioning, Amenities \ Water View, Basement Description \ See Remarks, Utilities Included \ Cable, Amenities \ Heated Parking, Garbage \ Other\See Remarks, Amenities \ In Ground Pool, Sq Ft Source \ Other, Tax Source \ Municipality, Tax Year \ 2014, Tax Amount \ 11420
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,247 sqft
- Last remodel year: 0
- Parcel #: 33110005700000010010000001
- Zillow Home ID: 31796329
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $146-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12550 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 3.1% fall for Town of Newburgh as a whole. Among 12550 homes, this home is 89.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12550, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% lower than in Town of Newburgh, and 18.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12550 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Newburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12550 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (29)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2 Park Pl|
Nearby Schools in Town of Newburgh
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.