- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 1,575 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $512,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $155
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Study, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,309 sqft
- Parcel #: R:1445 N:2
- Zillow Home ID: 57720841
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-685K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 79.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Farmington, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|3 Paul Spring Holw Farmington, CT||$482K||4||2.5||3,196|
|8 Paul Spring Holw Farmington, CT||$472K||4||3.5||2,712|
|7 Paul Spring Holw Farmington, CT||$489K||3||3||3,162|
|9 Paul Spring Holw Farmington, CT||$475K||4||2.5||2,868|
|10 Paul Spring Holw Farmington, CT||$453K||5||2.5||2,592|
|4 Paul Spring Holw Farmington, CT||$461K||4||2.5||2,680|
|14 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$390K||3||2.5||2,310|
|15 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$213K||2||1||1,028|
|16 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$330K||3||2||1,960|
|20 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$319K||3||2||2,045|
|21 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$410K||4||2.5||2,974|
|439 Colt Hwy Farmington, CT||$195K||2||1||1,044|
|415 Colt Hwy Farmington, CT||$241K||3||2||1,554|
|24 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$350K||4||3.5||1,838|
|435 Colt Hwy Farmington, CT||$185K||2||1||780|
|411 Colt Hwy Farmington, CT||$264K||4||1||1,899|
|25 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$367K||5||2.5||2,318|
|30 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$511K||5||5.5||4,246|
|20 Gail Rd Farmington, CT||$236K||3||1||1,739|
|10 Gail Rd Farmington, CT||$277K||3||2||1,929|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!