2 Pearl St, Farmington, CT 060323 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $238
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: R:1455 N:2
- Zillow Home ID: 61801685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Pearl Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Farmington, and 10.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06032 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
- 6 Pearl St Farmington, CT$713K44.53,570
- 9 Pearl St Farmington, CT$363K422,072
- 11 Pearl St Farmington, CT$283K21.51,630
- 123 Main St Farmington, CT$587K443,500
- 119 Main St Farmington, CT$247K31.51,956
- Main St Rocky Hill, CT--------
- 130 Main St # R Farmington, CT$190K311,479
- 117 Main St Farmington, CT$449K332,169
- 116 Main St Farmington, CT$755K42.54,982
- 5 Maple St Farmington, CT$472K533,030
- 127 Main St Farmington, CT$205K44.54,652
- 133 Main St Farmington, CT$761K645,022
- 7 Maple St Farmington, CT$374K62.52,490
- 113 Main St Farmington, CT$550K52.53,165
- 5 Hatters Ln Farmington, CT$906K44.54,886
- 110 Main St Farmington, CT$274K31.51,922
- S Main St Farmington, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!