- Built in 1972
- Views: 277 all time views
- HOA Fee: $224
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $40,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $62
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Other (See Remarks), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks), STYLE \ Garden, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, TERMS_FEATURE \ FHA Approved, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Lower Level
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 648 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: DERY M:43 B:14 L:11004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 86828671
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $50-93K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03038 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Derry as a whole. Among 03038 homes, this home is valued 67.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in Derry, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (24)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2 Pembroke Dr|
Nearby Schools in Derry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!