2 Penobscot St, Norwich, CT 063603 beds, 2 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1870
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Paved,Exterior \ Vinyl Siding,Fuel Type \ Oil,Heat Type \ Other,Heat Type \ Radiator,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Laundry Room Access \ None,Lot Description \ Corner,Parking Type Description \ Off Street,Property Type \ Multi-Family,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 0007760001
- Zillow Home ID: 61992098
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Penobscot Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% less than in Norwich, and 177.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
- E Main St Norwich, CT$100K321,874
- 7 Penobscot St Norwich, CT$107K321,030
- 11 Penobscot St Norwich, CT$117K621,692
- 443 E Main St Norwich, CT$116KStudio21,800
- 7 Penobscot St Norwich, CT$171K32--
- 20 Penobscot St Norwich, CT$135K311,248
- 17 Penobscot St Norwich, CT$98K311,337
- 19 Penobscot St Norwich, CT$174K321,438
- 445 E Main St Norwich, CT$140K211,186
- 12 Penobscot St Norwich, CT$157K542,462
- 451 E Main St Norwich, CT$173K211,400
- 25 Penobscot St Norwich, CT$108K421,656
- 16 Penobscot St Norwich, CT$98K631,740
- 30 Penobscot St Norwich, CT$173K521,980
- 31 Penobscot St Norwich, CT$166K62.51,684
- 34 Penobscot St Norwich, CT$121K521,925
- 456 E Main St Norwich, CT$125K311,170
- 455 E Main St Norwich, CT$100K321,874
- 36 Penobscot St Norwich, CT$122K42.5896
- 437 E Main St Norwich, CT$190K42.52,548
Nearby Schools in Norwich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292