- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2 Post Road Ln, Ipswich, MA 019383 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,766 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Finished basement, 1035 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,766 sqft
- Parcel #: M:20A B:0032 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56925971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Post Road Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01938 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Town of Ipswich, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01938 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Ipswich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
- 1 Post Road Ln Ipswich, MA$483K31.51,827
- 305 High St Ipswich, MA$417K322,436
- 298 High St Ipswich, MA$399K311,609
- 296 High St Ipswich, MA$457K332,104
- 299 High St Ipswich, MA$539K322,654
- 307 High St Ipswich, MA$575K31.52,398
- 304 High St Ipswich, MA$788K65.53,816
- 294 High St Ipswich, MA$580K43.52,798
- 311 High St Ipswich, MA$562K32.51,976
- 4 Post Road Ln Ipswich, MA$734K42.54,728
- 290 High St Ipswich, MA$479K322,204
- 289 High St Ipswich, MA$282K311,110
- 315 High St Ipswich, MA$421K21.51,734
- 306 High St Ipswich, MA$678K43.54,513
- 288 High St Ipswich, MA$432K422,873
- 317 High St Ipswich, MA$556K22.53,392
- 286 High St Ipswich, MA$645K42.53,458
- 312 High St Ipswich, MA$440K42.52,192
- 310 High St Ipswich, MA$579K32.53,160
- 321 High St Ipswich, MA$453K41.52,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!