- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2 Promontory Dr, Wallingford, CT 064924 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $290,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Laundry,Additional Room Type \ Mudroom,Additional Room Type \ Office,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Patio,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,In-Law Access \ First Floor,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Coffered Ceilings,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Island,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Corner,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Fee Description \ Annually,Other Room 1 Description \ Den,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,122 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: M:080 L:017
- Zillow Home ID: 57996874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Promontory Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06492 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.1% greater than in Wallingford, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06492 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
- 3 Promontory Dr Wallingford, CT$411K432,472
- 5 Leigus Rd Wallingford, CT$311K32.51,702
- 11 Leigus Rd Wallingford, CT$406K32.52,348
- 3 Leigus Rd Wallingford, CT$410K32.52,550
- 4 Promontory Dr Wallingford, CT$366K32.52,004
- 15 Leigus Rd Wallingford, CT$370K32.52,070
- 2 Poppy Ln Wallingford, CT$416K332,600
- 6 Poppy Ln Wallingford, CT$503K432,848
- 4 Poppy Ln Wallingford, CT$500K432,750
- 3 Mae Ln Wallingford, CT$395K42.52,300
- 13 Mae Ln Wallingford, CT$493K433,000
- 11 Mae Ln Wallingford, CT$416K33.012,300
- 1 Mae Ln Wallingford, CT$452K43.012,510
- 7 Mae Ln Wallingford, CT$500K433,170
- 178 Grieb Rd Wallingford, CT$255K422,281
- 6 Leigus Rd Wallingford, CT$381K32.52,272
- 17 Leigus Rd Wallingford, CT$325K32.52,184
- 6 Promontory Dr Wallingford, CT$406K32.52,369
- 12 Leigus Rd Wallingford, CT$401K33.52,832
- 176 Grieb Rd Wallingford, CT$342K32.51,894
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!