This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $160,614
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 240 sqft
- Partial basement
- Age Description \ Actual, AMENITIES \ Bay Window, AMENITIES \ Bilco Door, AMENITIES \ Chair Rail, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Some/All Negotiable, APPLIANCES \ Washer & Dryer, ATTIC \ Full, ATTIC \ Storage, ATTIC \ Walk-Up, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Rensselaer, City/Town (taxing entity) \ East Greenbush, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ Window A/C Unit, County \ Rensselaer, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Garden, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Gas Grill, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Shed, First Floor Bath \ None, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Detached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Baseboard, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Paddle Fan, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Working Only, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Basement, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Dead End, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Privacy, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Treed/Wooded, Master Bath \ None, MASTER BEDROOM \ Second Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ East Greenbush, School Taxes Description \ Estimated, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ 2 Story, Sub Area \ East Greenbush Town, Swis Code \ 382400, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 240015406800020050000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32246675
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $122-182K.
Market guideZillow predicts 12144 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Town of East Greenbush as a whole. Among 12144 homes, this home is valued 0.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12144, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% higher than in Town of East Greenbush, and 15.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12144 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of East Greenbush.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12144 home values.
|36 Acorn Ave Rensselaer, NY||$132K||3||1||816|
|34 Acorn Ave Rensselaer, NY||$161K||3||1.5||1,181|
|1 Prospect Way Rensselaer, NY||$110K||3||1||800|
|1 Prospect Hills Rd Rensselaer, NY||$199K||3||2.5||1,802|
|32 Acorn Ave Rensselaer, NY||$152K||3||1||1,020|
|47 Acorn Ave Rensselaer, NY||$200K||3||2.5||1,566|
|45 Acorn Ave Rensselaer, NY||$208K||3||2||1,552|
|2 Prospect Hills Rd Rensselaer, NY||$193K||3||2.5||1,780|
|30 Acorn Ave Rensselaer, NY||$172K||3||2||1,547|
|3 Prospect Hills Rd Rensselaer, NY||$192K||3||1.5||1,408|
|6 Prospect Hts Ave Rensselaer, NY||$118K||3||1||1,152|
|35 Acorn Ave Rensselaer, NY||$126K||3||1||748|
|Newbury St East Greenbush, NY||$103K||--||--||--|
|37 Acorn Ave Rensselaer, NY||$170K||3||2||1,428|
|33 Acorn Ave Rensselaer, NY||$163K||3||1.5||1,225|
|8 Prospect Hts Ave Rensselaer, NY||$97K||2||1||800|
|Newbury St East Greenbush, NY||--||--||--||--|
|31 Acorn Ave Rensselaer, NY||$170K||4||2||1,463|
|4 Prospect Hills Rd Rensselaer, NY||$167K||4||1.5||1,080|
|43 Acorn Ave Rensselaer, NY||$241K||4||2.5||2,209|
Nearby Schools in Town of East Greenbush
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org