- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2 Prospect St, Groton, CT 063402 beds, 2 baths, 1,074 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $236,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Concrete Floor,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Fuses,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall,Exterior Siding \ Cedar,Exterior Siding \ Shingles,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Kitchen Description \ Country,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Corner,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Porch Type \ Open,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,074 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 260710454466
- Zillow Home ID: 58058377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Prospect Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.2% lower than in Groton Long Point, and 74% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06340 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Groton Long Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
Nearby Schools in Groton Long Point
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292