2 Prospect St, Groton, CT 06340
Sold on 4/25/13: $236,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,074 sq ft
- Lot:0.52 acres
- Year Built:1957
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $236,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Concrete Floor,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Fuses,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall,Exterior Siding \ Cedar,Exterior Siding \ Shingles,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Kitchen Description \ Country,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Corner,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Porch Type \ Open,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID58058377
- High SchoolFitch
- Middle SchoolCutler Middle
- Neighborhood NameGroton Long Point (75)
- Parcel #260710454466
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- Days on Zillow319
- Elementary SchoolButler
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$453,324||$408K – $526K||-$4,277||$422||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,386/mo||$887 – $2.3K/mo||-$118||$1.29||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 06340 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 2.6% fall for Groton Long Point as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 154% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 72.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06340 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.9% lower than in Groton Long Point, and 44% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06340 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Groton Long Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
Neighborhood for 2 Prospect Street
Nearby Schools in Groton Long Point
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005