- Built in 1980
- HOA Fee: $45
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $232,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $153
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, RESTRICTIONS \ Rentals, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Low-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 168
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00034 B:00105 L:00021
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57513143
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $202-325K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02081 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Town of Walpole as a whole. Among 02081 homes, this home is valued 41.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02081, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% lower than in Town of Walpole, and 85.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Walpole.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02081 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Walpole
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!