2 Rainbow Ter, Pittsgrove, NJ 083183 beds, 2 baths, 1,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 246 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 431065
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,545 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1102701000000064
- Zillow Home ID: 39827076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Rainbow Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08318 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% less than in Pittsgrove, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08318 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsgrove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08318 home values.
- 4 Rainbow Ter Pittsgrove, NJ$146K------
- 3 Rainbow Ter Pittsgrove, NJ$186K------
- 5 Rainbow Ter Elmer, NJ$152K------
- 6 Rainbow Ter Pittsgrove, NJ$259K------
- 7 Rainbow Ter Elmer, NJ$146K----2,640
- 1161 Alvine Rd Pittsgrove, NJ$246K31.5--
- 8 Rainbow Ter Pittsgrove, NJ$396K----2,979
- 1131 Alvine Rd Pittsgrove, NJ$86K------
- 1160 Alvine Rd Pittsgrove, NJ$111K------
- Alvine Rd Pittsgrove, NJ--------
- 1132 Alvine Rd Pittsgrove, NJ$202K------
- 981 Landis Ave Elmer, NJ--42--
- 974 Landis Ave Pittsgrove, NJ$278K------
- 1107 Alvine Rd Pittsgrove, NJ$198K----1,236
- 1109-1111 Alvine Rd Pittsgrove, NJ$392K------
- 213 Central Ave Elmer, NJ$108K----780
- 971 Landis Ave Pittsgrove, NJ$107K------
- 968 Landis Ave Pittsgrove, NJ$263K------
- Alvine Rd Pittsgrove, NJ$269K----2,956
- Alvine Rd Pittsgrove, NJ$133K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.