- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2 Redwood Ln, Mill Valley, CA 949413 beds, 2 baths, 1,065 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,726 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 2602 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $1,127
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,065 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02812416
- Zillow Home ID: 19255606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Redwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% less than in Mill Valley, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 38 Redwood Ln Mill Valley, CA$901K15440
- 6 Redwood Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.54M332,427
- 290 Marion Ave Mill Valley, CA$940K321,735
- 60 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.94M42.52,381
- 300 Marion Ave Mill Valley, CA$830K21.51,236
- 72 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.7M42.53,500
- 50 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.49M332,011
- 50 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$850K15275
- 54 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$889K321,650
- 286 Marion Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.79M55.52,811
- 291 Marion Ave Mill Valley, CA$834K211,104
- 28 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$857K11.51,854
- 306 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.37M32.52,464
- 110 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.7M432,772
- 280 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA--321,347
- 73 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$900K321,668
- 114 Hazel Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.65M342,774
- 284 Marion Ave Mill Valley, CA$950K321,499
- 280 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA$885K321,347
Nearby Schools in Mill Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.