A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Views: 2,055 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $253,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,068 sqft
- Parcel #: 00197900
- Zillow Home ID: 58843985
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $192-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06416 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Cromwell as a whole. Among 06416 homes, this home is valued 51.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06416, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Cromwell, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06416 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cromwell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06416 home values.
|4 Rivergate Dr Cromwell, CT||$218K||3||1.5||1,080|
|140 Nooks Hill Rd Cromwell, CT||$200K||5||1||1,652|
|1 River Park Dr Cromwell, CT||$700K||4||4||3,493|
|138 Nooks Hill Rd Cromwell, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,348|
|6 Rivergate Dr Cromwell, CT||$280K||4||1.5||1,284|
|138 Nooks Hill Rd # R Cromwell, CT||$370K||3||2.5||1,727|
|4 Rivercove Dr Cromwell, CT||$268K||3||2.5||1,676|
|2 Rivercove Dr Cromwell, CT||$233K||3||2||1,236|
|3 River Park Dr Cromwell, CT||$868K||4||4||4,230|
|5 Rivergate Dr Cromwell, CT||$421K||5||4||3,472|
|6 River Park Dr Cromwell, CT||$1.04M||4||4.5||6,113|
|8 River Park Dr Cromwell, CT||--||Studio||--||25,403|
|12 River Park Dr Cromwell, CT||$903K||5||5||4,424|
|8 Rivergate Dr Cromwell, CT||$328K||3||2.5||2,500|
|14 River Park Dr Cromwell, CT||$733K||4||4||4,460|
|7 Rivergate Dr Cromwell, CT||$266K||3||2.5||1,456|
|5 River Park Dr Cromwell, CT||$863K||4||3||4,467|
|3 Rivercove Dr Cromwell, CT||$251K||3||2||1,780|
|10 Rivergate Dr Cromwell, CT||$282K||3||2.5||1,509|
|5 Rivercove Dr Cromwell, CT||$308K||4||2.5||2,068|
Nearby Schools in Cromwell
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.