This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $387-923K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Milford is $20,359.
Estimated value increase: $8.4K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Milford is $10,828.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- All time views: 5,359
- HOA Fee: $35/mo
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $410,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Adult 55 \ No
- Appliances Included \ Oven\Range
- Area Num \ Milford
- Basement Type \ Full Basement
- Cooling System \ None
- Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank
- Fuel Type \ Oil
- Handicap Accessible \ No
- Home Warranty \ No
- Horse Property \ No
- Hot Water Fuel \ Oil
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Laundry Room Info \ First Floor
- Listing Type Description \ Full Service
- Listing Type \ Exlcusive Right to Sell\Lease w\ Variable Rate Com
- Mill Rate \ 27.2200
- Neighborhood \ Morningside (107)
- Park Garage Type \ Under House
- Property Sub Type \ Single Family
- Property Type \ Residential
- Rental Agreement \ Lease
- Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected
- Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ No
- Status \ Active
- Style \ Colonial
- Tenant Pays \ Cable TV
- Tenant Pays \ Credit Check
- Tenant Pays \ Electric
- Tenant Pays \ Hot Water
- Tenant Pays \ Landscape\Lawncare
- Tenant Pays \ Oil
- Tenant Pays \ Snow Removal
- Tenant Pays \ Water
- Transaction Type \ Rent
- Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Waterfront Description \ Beach
- Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights
- Waterfront Description \ View
- Waterfront Description \ Walk To
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,688 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00039 B:00608 L:00003A
- Zillow Home ID: 58920306
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Milford, and 46.5% less than the national average.
|53 Morningside Dr Milford, CT||$1.27M||3||4||4,199|
|61 Morningside Dr Milford, CT||$1.23M||5||4||3,336|
|45 Morningside Dr Milford, CT||$788K||2||1||1,740|
|1 Orchard Rd Milford, CT||$468K||3||2||1,585|
|5 Orchard Rd Milford, CT||$522K||3||3||1,823|
|4 Rock Rd Milford, CT||$535K||3||1||1,788|
|7 Rock Rd Milford, CT||$930K||3||2||3,099|
|37 Morningside Dr Milford, CT||$506K||3||2||1,236|
|16 Rock Rd Milford, CT||$559K||4||2.5||1,944|
|4 Beacher Rd Milford, CT||$734K||3||3||2,000|
|9 Orchard Rd Milford, CT||$739K||3||4||3,092|
|65 Morningside Dr Milford, CT||$2.24M||4||5||5,725|
|15 Orchard Rd Milford, CT||$346K||3||1||1,032|
|12 Beacher Rd Milford, CT||$729K||3||3||2,311|
|2 Orchard Rd Milford, CT||$781K||5||2||3,010|
|23 Beacher Rd Milford, CT||$599K||3||4||1,920|
|15 Rock Rd Milford, CT||$864K||4||3||3,376|
|10 Orchard Rd Milford, CT||$505K||2||2||1,804|
|18 Beacher Rd Milford, CT||$385K||3||1||1,221|
|5 Beacher Rd Milford, CT||$721K||3||3||1,944|
Nearby Schools in Milford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.