2 Rollins St. L2- 215# 216, Boston, MA 02118
- Lot:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow:78
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #71588016
- Additional FeaturesBEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks),ENTRY_ONLY \ No,GAS \ Other (See Remarks),HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,LAND_DESC \ Other (See Remarks),LD_TYPE \ Parking,PROP_TYPE \ Land,REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes,ROAD_TYPE \ Other (See Remarks),SEWER \ Other (See Remarks),WATER \ Other (See Remarks),ZONE_USAGE \ Condo/Co-Op,
- Zillow Home ID2110915855
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,827/mo||$1.4K – $2.5K/mo||-$23||--||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts South End home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% less than in Boston, and 78.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 2 Rollins St. L2- 215 # 216
- Apt D402$678K32.01,237
- Apt D203$586K22.01,121
- Apt D501$853K22.01,120
- Apt D403$486K22.01,122
- Apt D502$745K32.01,238
- Apt D205$338K11.0762
- Apt D301$760K22.01,116
- Apt D302$576K32.01,236
- Apt D504$479K22.01,059
- Apt D507$1.06M32.01,498
- Apt D305$338K11.0761
- Apt D306$488K22.01,105
- Apt D607$1.04M22.01,468
- Apt D106$583K22.01,091
- Apt D401$780K22.01,117
- Apt D107$729K32.01,432
- Apt D404$584K22.01,059
- Apt D405$338K11.0761
- Apt D406$520K22.01,109
- Apt D201$487K22.01,111
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Cathedral High 9-12 0.1 mi
- Cathedral Grammar School PK-8 0.1 mi
- Blackstone Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- William McKinley K-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Quincy Upper School 6-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Josiah Quincy Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Boston Renaissance Charter Public Schoo... K-6 & ungraded 0.5 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005