2 Rosewood Pl, Melville, NY 117474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0400235000300093000
- Zillow Home ID: 59589438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 2 Rosewood Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% higher than in Melville, and 57.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Melville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11747 home values.
- 2553 New York Ave Melville, NY$348K------
- 42 Elderwood Ln Melville, NY$481K------
- 2547 New York Ave Melville, NY$383K31.5--
- 2555 New York Ave Melville, NY$400K3----
- 40 Elderwood Ln Melville, NY$484K31--
- 46 Elderwood Ln Melville, NY$424K------
- New York Ave Melville, NY$348K------
- 2557 New York Ave Melville, NY$431K31.51,753
- 1 Oldwood Ct Melville, NY$478K------
- 2545 New York Ave Melville, NY$379K------
- 2550 New York Ave Melville, NY$312K------
- 2 Alderfield Ln Melville, NY$470K44--
- 1 Rainer St Melville, NY$442K42--
- 48 Elderwood Ln Melville, NY$436K------
- 2559 New York Ave Melville, NY$279K43--
- 2543 New York Ave Melville, NY$434K31.5--
- 1 Alderfield Ln Melville, NY$373K------
- 2 Rainer St Melville, NY$315K42--
- 41 Elderwood Ln Melville, NY$401K------
- 2 Oldwood Ct Melville, NY$487K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!