2 Rowayton Ave, Norwalk, CT 068535 beds, 5 baths, 4,487 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,845 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2000 for $900,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,487 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: D:6 B:3 L:34
- Zillow Home ID: 58820269
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Rowayton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06853 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.5% higher than in Norwalk, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06853 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06853 home values.
- 1 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$2.82M532,896
- 2 Rowayton Ave # A Norwalk, CT--------
- 3 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$3.17M434,935
- 4 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$1.4M421,914
- 5 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$4.64M476,277
- 4 Meridian Rd Norwalk, CT$1.19M322,287
- 6 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$1.22M32.52,571
- 2 Sunwich Rd Norwalk, CT$1.2M31.51,880
- 3 Meridian Rd Norwalk, CT$1.79M443,366
- 5 Meridian Rd Norwalk, CT$1.4M432,539
- 6 Sunwich Rd Norwalk, CT$865K21864
- 7 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$1.85M32.52,385
- 1 Sunwich Rd Norwalk, CT$2.36M44.55,400
- 8 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$1.87M543,397
- 8 Sunwich Rd Norwalk, CT$1.44M42.52,225
- 9 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$6.26M332,701
- 5 Sunwich Rd Norwalk, CT$1.66M432,706
- 11 Meridian Rd Norwalk, CT$1.39M32.52,216
- 7 Sunwich Rd Norwalk, CT$1.55M43.53,840
- 15 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT$3.8M454,215
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.