2 Rum Row, Hilton Head Island, SC 299285 beds, 4 baths, 3,916 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 66 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 750 sqft
- View: Water
- Large Screen porch and private dock on 11 Mile Lagoon. Perfect location for rental or for primary residence. Great 11 Mile lagoon view and golf views.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,916 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R520 012 00A 0320 0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66662377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Rum Row
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29928 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.5% less than in Hilton Head Island, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 29928 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hilton Head Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5 Rum Row Hilton Head Island, SC--Studio----
- 4 Rum Row Hilton Head Island, SC$598K332,246
- 9 Starboard Tack Hilton Head Island, SC$542K432,586
- 6 Rum Row Hilton Head Island, SC$1.25M654,350
- 16th SC--------
- 1 Rum Row Hilton Head Island, SC$867K64.53,336
- 5th SC--------
- 2nd SC--------
- 3 Rum Row Hilton Head Island, SC$444K331,736
- 4 Midstream Hilton Head Island, SC$647K--2.52,371
- 13 Starboard Tack Hilton Head Island, SC$511K322,252
- 8 Rum Row Hilton Head Island, SC$1.03M----3,931
- 6 Midstream Hilton Head Island, SC$861K--3.53,194
- 7 Rum Row Hilton Head Island, SC$645K33.52,339
- 15 Starboard Tack Hilton Head Island, SC$588K333,170
- 10 Rum Row Hilton Head Island, SC$682K332,789
- 1 Midstream Hilton Head Island, SC$624K432,790
- 10 Starboard Tack Hilton Head Island, SC$697K353,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.