2 S End AveAPT 3H, New York, NY 10280
Sold on 5/30/13: $385,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:578 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1991
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $385,000
- Heating Type:Wall
A must see and priced to sell! A great investment any way you look at it! A good place to put yourself into and live comfortably, or rent out. White walls, ultra clean and plenty of natural light. A tastefully upgraded spacious one bedroom condo on the 3rd floor. Panoramic city views to the north towards the new Freedom Tower and west towards the Hudson River.
Many updates, including a recently renovated marble-tiled bathroom, new lighting and kitchen and bath fixtures. Hardwood parquet flooring throughout. This one bed condo features extra large windows, a Pass-Through kitchen with Whirlpool appliances, a bedroom that easily can fit a a king size bed, 3 generous closets, including a double wide coat closet in the foyer.
Living space 578 sq. ft. Living room 11' - 10" x 18' - 11", bedroom 10' - 6" x 12' - 6", kitchen 7' - 3" x 7' - 9". Common charges include building services, gas, trash and water. Monthly CC $1,042.87, monthly RE tax $655.29. Discount RE tax cost with annual tax rebate and NYS Star exemption $1,435.61.
Welcome to The Cove Club, a full service luxury condo building in Battery Park City, nestled on a cul-de-sac at the water's edge, steps to the beautiful Esplanade, with views of the Harbor. Amenities in The Cove Club include a newly-renovated expansive roof deck with full 360 degree views of both downtown and New York Harbor; a complete recently-renovated gym fitness center with Cybex, free weights and cardiovascular machines; a lounge with pool table, large flat-screen TV and bar; central laundry facilities are on the 2nd floor with never-need-to-wait-for 24 machines and a debit card charge system; its own underground parking garage with access from within the building (a unique feature in Battery Park City), and very important to daily NYC life, 24-hour friendly doormen. The Cove Club is convenient to all of the charm and sophistication that Battery Park City has to offer. Steps from great restaurants, parks, shopping and close to stations of all the major subway lines passing through Downtown.
- Abundant storage - 3 closets
- Perfect flow and layout
- City Views - 2 windows
- Roof Deck/Gym/Lounge
You are dealing with owner. No co-brokes for realtors.
America's largest planned urban neighborhood, Battery Park City is beautiful, full of large gardens and parks, public space, a renown esplanade to walk along the Hudson River. It is literally on top of New York City's financial district and the Downtown Manhattan hub for the subway system, making it easy to get around all of the City. Battery Park City is part of the 1st NY Police Precient, the safest neighborhood in the entire City.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Security System
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesBreakfast nook
- Additional FeaturesWi-Fi, Outdoor Space, Garage
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count3
- # Stories9.0
- Structure TypeModern
- Unit Count163
- Unit Floor #3
- ViewCity, Territorial, Water
- Zillow Home ID31492899
- Days on Zillow282
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Composition
- Last Remodel Year2013
- Neighborhood NameBattery Park City
- Parcel #00168027
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$629,182||$541K – $749K||+$12,489||$1,088||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,114/mo||$2.7K – $3.9K/mo||-$17||$5.39||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 10280 home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for New York as a whole. Among 10280 homes, this home is valued 4.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10280 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% less than in New York, and 98.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10280 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10280 home values.
Neighborhood for 2 S End Avenue APT 3H
- Battery Place New York, NY--11.0--
- 2 S End Ave APT 7V New York, NY$670K11.0691
- 2 S End Ave # 8N-LZ New York, NY$698K------
- 2 S End Ave # 20-LZ New York, NY$698K------
- 2 S End Ave APT 6H New York, NY$751K11.0600
- 2 S End Ave APT 6I New York, NY$579K21.0765
- 2 S End Ave APT 7I New York, NY$699K21.0764
- 2 S End Ave APT 7N New York, NY$1.16M11.0575
- 2 S End Ave APT 7S New York, NY$477K----630
- 2 S End Ave APT 8D New York, NY$538K11.0730
- 2 S End Ave APT 8R New York, NY$1.06M22.01,096
- 2 S End Ave APT 8S New York, NY$455K11.0630
- 2 S End Ave APT 3O New York, NY$427K11.0632
- 2 S End Ave APT TH3 New York, NY$3.78M----1,811
- 2 S End Ave APT 4A New York, NY$511K11.0724
- 2 S End Ave APT 4B New York, NY$1.04M----1,030
- 2 S End Ave APT 4C New York, NY$998K----936
- 2 S End Ave APT 5A New York, NY$568K11.0724
- 2 S End Ave APT 4D New York, NY$513K----735
- 2 S End Ave APT 4E New York, NY$441K----623
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005