2 San Marino Ct, San Rafael, CA 949015 beds, 4 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,040,000
- Price/sqft: $325
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ FamRm Combo, Dining Room \ Formal, Dining Room \ Kitchen Combo, Dining Room \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Wood Siding, Family Room \ Deck Attached, Family Room \ Great Room, Family Room \ Open Beam, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Other, Pool Type \ Pool Cover, Pool Type \ Pool Sweep, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Call 1st, Showing \ Call Owner, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Contemporary, View(s) \ Bay, View(s) \ Bridges, View(s) \ Canyon, View(s) \ City, View(s) \ Greenbelt, View(s) \ Hills, View(s) \ Lights, View(s) \ Mountains, View(s) \ Ocean, View(s) \ Other, View(s) \ Panoramic, View(s) \ Park, View(s) \ Ridge, View(s) \ Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18412107
- Zillow Home ID: 19304400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 San Marino Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in San Rafael, and 93.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Rafael.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94901 home values.
- 4 San Marino Ct San Rafael, CA$1.36M532,992
- 3 San Marino Ct San Rafael, CA$931K321,772
- 6 San Marino Ct San Rafael, CA$1.26M321,881
- 216 San Marino Dr San Rafael, CA$1.1M42.52,348
- 5 San Marino Ct San Rafael, CA$1.17M321,804
- 225 San Marino Dr San Rafael, CA$1.19M43.52,504
- 8 San Marino Ct San Rafael, CA$1.59M422,234
- 212 San Marino Dr San Rafael, CA$1.3M332,330
- 7 San Marino Ct San Rafael, CA$1.63M42.52,568
- 221 San Marino Dr San Rafael, CA$1.69M433,450
- 208 San Marino Dr San Rafael, CA$937K421,775
- 217 San Marino Dr San Rafael, CA$1.19M42.52,426
- 55 Marin Bay Park Ct San Rafael, CA$2.76M44.55,193
- 200 San Marino Dr San Rafael, CA$1.25M532,455
- 21 Marin Bay Park Ct San Rafael, CA$2.5M44.54,561
- 47 Marin Bay Park Ct San Rafael, CA$2.12M43.54,120
- 213 San Marino Dr San Rafael, CA$1.05M432,104
- 25 Biscayne Ct San Rafael, CA$1.64M433,211
- 21 Biscayne Ct San Rafael, CA$1.5M333,291
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!