- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,652 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $447,500
- Price/sqft: $263
- MLS #: 71826514
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, FLOORING \ Laminate, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, COOLING \ Central Air, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, HEATING \ Forced Air, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay\Bow\Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, STYLE \ Split Entry, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, APPLIANCES \ Water Treatment, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, KIT_DSCRP \ Peninsula, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call ShowingTime at 888-627-2775, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call ShowingTime at 888-627-2775
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,168 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:18-P:089
- Zillow Home ID: 57091173
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $392-610K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01864 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for North Reading as a whole. Among 01864 homes, this home is 30.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 68.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
|5 Sandspur Ln North Reading, MA||$559K||3||2||2,296|
|4 Sandspur Ln North Reading, MA||$461K||3||1.5||1,700|
|446 Park St North Reading, MA||$393K||2||1||960|
|447 Park St North Reading, MA||$700K||4||3.5||3,326|
|444 Park St North Reading, MA||$423K||3||2||1,718|
|440 Park St North Reading, MA||$436K||3||1||1,710|
|1 Sandspur Ln North Reading, MA||$494K||3||2||1,976|
|6 Sandspur Ln North Reading, MA||$562K||4||2||1,930|
|446 Park St North Reading, MA||$357K||2||1||960|
|3 Sandspur Ln North Reading, MA||$471K||4||1.5||1,700|
|451 Park St North Reading, MA||$674K||4||3||3,300|
|439 Park St North Reading, MA||$639K||3||2||4,010|
|448 Park St North Reading, MA||$440K||4||2||1,683|
|8 Sandspur Ln North Reading, MA||$773K||5||4||3,700|
|8 Surrey Ln North Reading, MA||$407K||3||1.5||1,265|
|2 W Village Dr North Reading, MA||$976K||4||2.5||3,560|
|4 W Village Dr North Reading, MA||$1.01M||5||3.5||3,948|
|6 W Village Dr North Reading, MA||$692K||4||2.5||2,080|
|7 Sandspur Ln North Reading, MA||$462K||4||2||1,734|
|1 W Village Dr North Reading, MA||$840K||3||2.5||2,796|
Nearby Schools in North Reading
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.