2 Sharon St# A, Tewksbury, MA 01876
Sold on 1/16/14: $399,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,140 sq ft
- Lot:10,454 sqft
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $399,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Other
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BED4_LEVEL \ Basement,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_DSCRP \ Slider,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,FAM_DSCRP \ Closet,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Pantry, Recreation room
- Days on Zillow53
- Exterior MaterialWood
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID56346683
- Last Remodel Year2013
- Parcel #M:0083 L:0152 U:0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count9
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$369,150||$351K – $388K||+$8,129||$172||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,018/mo||$1.5K – $2.8K/mo||+$8||$0.94||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 01876 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Tewksbury as a whole. Among 01876 homes, this home is valued 13% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01876 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% lower than in Tewksbury, and 78% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01876 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tewksbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01876 home values.
Neighborhood for 2 Sharon Street # A
Nearby Schools in Tewksbury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005