2 Sherwood Ct, Smithfield, NC 27577
For Sale: $144,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,800 sq ft
- Lot:0.4 acres
- Year Built:1988
- Last Sold:Apr 2007 for $137,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
- Days on Zillow57
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room
- Attic Size196
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolJohnston - S Smithfield
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Other
- Garage Size322
- High SchoolJohnston - Smithfield Selma
- Last Remodel Year1993
- Middle SchoolJohnston - Smithfield
- MLS #1915006
- Parcel #14057153A
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID69097916
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$140,182||$133K – $147K||-$796||$77||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,238/mo||$1.2K – $1.3K/mo||+$8||$0.69||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 27577 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Smithfield as a whole. Among 27577 homes, this home is 30.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27577 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.4% greater than in Smithfield, and 161.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27577 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Smithfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27577 home values.
Neighborhood for 2 Sherwood Court
Nearby Schools in Smithfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Smithfield-Selma High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Smithfield Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.2 mi
- South Smithfield Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.0 mi
- Neuse Charter School K-8 1.8 mi
- Johnston County Middle College 11-12 1.8 mi
- Johnston County Early College 9-11 1.8 mi
- South Campus Community Middle 6-8 2.0 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005