A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- Views: 2,066 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $203,150
- Last sale price/sqft: $172
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,183 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:10 L:0118
- Zillow Home ID: 56117314
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Salem, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
|4 Shillaber St Salem, MA||$265K||3||1.5||1,050|
|1 Maple St Salem, MA||$330K||4||2||1,512|
|10 Shillaber St Salem, MA||$349K||6||2||2,052|
|10 Shillaber St # 2 Salem, MA||$247K||3||1||1,026|
|5 Maple St Salem, MA||$376K||3||2||2,664|
|74 Ord St Salem, MA||$280K||4||2||1,960|
|5 Shillaber St Salem, MA||$318K||4||1.5||1,491|
|14 Shillaber St Salem, MA||$310K||2||1||1,810|
|1 Center St Salem, MA||$308K||3||1.5||1,645|
|67 Ord St Salem, MA||$271K||3||1.5||1,452|
|7 Maple St Salem, MA||$295K||2||1||1,150|
|65 Ord St Salem, MA||$279K||3||1||1,247|
|2 Maple St Salem, MA||$330K||3||1||1,810|
|6 Maple St Salem, MA||$302K||3||2||1,412|
|76 Ord St Salem, MA||$292K||3||1.5||1,170|
|63 Ord St Salem, MA||$293K||2||1.5||1,365|
|15 Maple St Salem, MA||$318K||3||1.5||1,408|
|8 Maple St Salem, MA||$294K||2||2||1,260|
|18 Shillaber St Salem, MA||$263K||2||1||1,026|
|3 Center St Salem, MA||$273K||2||1||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Salem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!