- Built in 1972
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 904 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Oct 1981 for $73,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 5514231
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Basement \ Slab/None, Boathouse/Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Construction \ Brick 3 Sided, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ None, Parking \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family Attached, Roof Type \ Other (See Remarks), Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ LR Separate, Rooms \ Roommate Plan, Style \ Traditional, Unit Description \ Stepless Entry, Water/Sewer \ Public Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 9
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17 02200007020
- Zillow Home ID: 35920434
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-185K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30318 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among 30318 homes, this home is 77.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 61.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30318, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in Atlanta, and 196.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30318 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30318 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (87)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10 George Wythe Pl NW|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!