- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2 Spring St, Newburyport, MA 019502 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,440 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1760
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1994 for $118,500
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0016 B:0089 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56951122
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Spring Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 96.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 33 Fair St Newburyport, MA$600K311,864
- 7 Spring St UNIT 7 Newburyport, MA$484K421,787
- 29-31 Fair St Newburyport, MA--21.51,150
- 4 Spring St Newburyport, MA$924K42.53,058
- 1 Orange St APT 3 Newburyport, MA$266K11859
- 1 Orange St APT 4 Newburyport, MA$507K221,850
- 1 Orange St APT 1 Newburyport, MA$595K33.52,263
- 42 Fair St UNIT 42 Newburyport, MA$169K11734
- 40 Fair St Newburyport, MA$643K31.52,050
- 1 Spring St Newburyport, MA$755K32.52,452
- 3 Orange St APT 5 Newburyport, MA$328K221,362
- 3 Orange St APT 4 Newburyport, MA$215K11700
- 3 Orange St APT 3 Newburyport, MA$241K11784
- 3 Orange St APT 2 Newburyport, MA$242K11830
- 3 Orange St APT 1 Newburyport, MA$240K11780
- 27 Charter St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA$170K11728
- 27 Charter St UNIT 4 Newburyport, MA$229K21945
- 27 Charter St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA$168K11685
- 27 Charter St UNIT 3 Newburyport, MA$163K11653
- 28 Essex St UNIT 28 Newburyport, MA$611K32.52,335
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292