2 Spruce StAPT 4E, Great Neck, NY 11021
For Sale: $189,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow334
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Refrigerator
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- MLS #2548769
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count3
- School DistrictGreat Neck
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Floor #4
- Zillow Home ID2122883730
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$191,044||$159K – $224K||-$6,221||$289||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,916/mo||$1.3K – $2.5K/mo||+$10||$2.90||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Thomaston home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Great Neck as a whole. Among Thomaston homes, this home is 77.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Thomaston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.4% higher than in Great Neck, and 95.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Thomaston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Great Neck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Thomaston home values.
Neighborhood for 2 Spruce Street APT 4E
Nearby Schools in Great Neck
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- E M Baker School (assigned) K-5 1.2 mi
- Great Neck South High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- Great Neck South Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.5 mi
- Great Neck North High (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
- Great Neck North Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- Manhasset Middle 7-8 0.8 mi
- Manhasset Secondary School 9-12 0.8 mi