A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $274,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,062 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: LNDR M:014 B:001 L:12
- Zillow Home ID: 113618546
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $216-349K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03053 home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Town of Londonderry as a whole. Among Town of Londonderry homes, this home is valued 11.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03053, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Londonderry, and 93.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03053 home values.
|Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$320K||3||2||--|
|4 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$194K||--||--||--|
|4 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$320K||3||5||1,956|
|6 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$348K||4||2.5||2,739|
|1 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$278K||3||2||--|
|3 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$337K||3||2||--|
|5 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$283K||3||2||--|
|8 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$290K||4||2||--|
|7 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$343K||4||3||2,803|
|10 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$330K||3||2||--|
|9 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$349K||3||2.5||--|
|11 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$315K||3||2.5||--|
|2 Acorn Dr Londonderry, NH||$295K||3||2||--|
|4 Acorn Dr Londonderry, NH||$290K||3||2||--|
|12 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$305K||4||2||--|
|3 Acorn Dr Londonderry, NH||$305K||3||2||--|
|6 Acorn Dr Londonderry, NH||$303K||4||2.5||--|
|13 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$286K||3||2||--|
|11 Sunflower Ln Londonderry, NH||$353K||4||3||2,864|
|5 Acorn Dr Londonderry, NH||$303K||4||2.5||--|
Nearby Schools in Town of Londonderry
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!