- 5/30 1pm-4pm
- 5/31 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 9,352 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 12,053 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $410
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $3,047,500
- Price/sqft: $584
- MLS #: 15-899839
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Listing Terms \ Cash, Parking Features \ Driveway, Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Rooms \ BonusRoom, Square Footage Source \ Other, Bedroom Features \ Master Retreat, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Rooms \ Wine Cellar, Security Safety \ 24 Hour, Appliances \ Ice Maker, Rooms \ Study, View \ Ocean View, Security Safety \ Guarded, View \ Peek-A-Boo View, Bedroom Features \ Master Suite, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Buyer Financing \ Cash, Appliances \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Rooms \ Formal Entry, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 47725216
- Zillow Home ID: 63113072
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.5-4.4M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92657 home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 8% rise for Newport Coast as a whole. Among 92657 homes, this home is 48.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92657, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.8% lower than in Newport Coast, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92657 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newport Coast.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92657 home values.
|1 Sunrise Newport Coast, CA||$891K||--||--||--|
|4 Sunrise Newport Coast, CA||$3.96M||5||6||5,200|
|3 Sunrise Newport Coast, CA||$3M||3||3.5||4,000|
|6 Sunrise Newport Coast, CA||$3.94M||5||5.5||5,200|
|15 Morning Lgt Newport Coast, CA||$3.93M||6||7.5||5,200|
|5 Sunrise Newport Coast, CA||$3.63M||6||7||5,019|
|9 Pacific Mist Newport Coast, CA||--||--||--||--|
|17 Morning Lgt Newport Coast, CA||$2.75M||5||4||4,300|
|7 Pacific Mist Newport Coast, CA||--||--||--||--|
|11 Pacific Mist Newport Coast, CA||--||--||--||--|
|5 Pacific Mist Newport Coast, CA||--||--||--||--|
|7 Sunrise Newport Coast, CA||$2.97M||5||6||4,700|
|3 Pacific Mist Newport Coast, CA||--||--||--||--|
|19 Morning Lgt Newport Coast, CA||$3.95M||5||5.5||5,200|
|15 Pacific Mist Newport Coast, CA||--||--||--||--|
|1 Pacific Mist Newport Coast, CA||--||--||--||--|
|12 Morning Lgt Newport Coast, CA||$883K||--||--||--|
|14 Morning Lgt Newport Coast, CA||$889K||--||--||--|
|10 Morning Lgt Newport Beach, CA||$890K||--||--||--|
|17 Pacific Mist Newport Coast, CA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Newport Coast
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.