2 Sunrise, Newport Coast, CA 926575 beds, 6 baths, 5,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,365 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 204 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $398
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $3,047,500
- Price/sqft: $686
- MLS #: PW14155905
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Mirrored Closet Door(s) (N)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 47725216
- Zillow Home ID: 63113072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Sunrise
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92657, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% higher than in Newport Coast, and 58.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92657 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport Coast.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92657 home values.
- 1 Sunrise Newport Coast, CA$3.34M------
- 4 Sunrise Newport Coast, CA$3.79M565,200
- 3 Sunrise Newport Coast, CA$3.54M33.54,000
- 6 Sunrise Newport Coast, CA$3.54M55.55,200
- 15 Morning Lgt Newport Coast, CA$3.84M67.55,200
- 5 Sunrise Newport Coast, CA$3.13M675,019
- 9 Pacific Mist Newport Coast, CA--------
- 17 Morning Lgt Newport Coast, CA$3.11M544,300
- 7 Pacific Mist Newport Coast, CA--------
- 5 Pacific Mist Newport Coast, CA--------
- 7 Sunrise Newport Coast, CA$6.05M------
- 3 Pacific Mist Newport Coast, CA--------
- 19 Morning Lgt Newport Coast, CA$3.15M55.55,200
Nearby Schools in Newport Coast
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292