2 Titus Pl, Ridgefield, CT 068773 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Fun family community with pool & lots of parties throughout the year! School bus stops just steps from your front door! Close to shopping, restaurants. Lots of cul de sacs throughout neighborhood for bike riding & walks. Tons of kids in community. Halloween night is a treat in this neighborhood! The pool is both fun & relaxing during the warmer months.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $600,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 680 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- surround sound in great room & basement, cedar storage room, community pool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,180 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:C01 B:0032
- Zillow Home ID: 57341642
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Titus Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06877, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% less than in Town of Ridgefield, and 103.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06877 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Ridgefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06877 home values.
- 10 Mckeon Pl Ridgefield, CT$674K42.53,506
- 6 Titus Pl Ridgefield, CT$678K433,143
- 8 Titus Pl Ridgefield, CT$707K33.52,886
- 10 Titus Pl Ridgefield, CT$690K432,577
- 7 Titus Pl Ridgefield, CT$772K53.53,742
- 4 Titus Pl Ridgefield, CT$926K44.53,788
- 12 Mckeon Pl Ridgefield, CT$694K42.52,598
- 5 Titus Pl Ridgefield, CT$669K332,811
- 5 Taylor Ct Ridgefield, CT$719K42.52,782
- 7 Taylor Ct Ridgefield, CT$594K32.52,755
- 7 Taylor Ct Ridgefield, CT$591K32.52,755
- 7 Taylor Ct Ridgefield, CT$648K32.52,755
- 14 Mckeon Pl Ridgefield, CT$659K42.13,404
- 9 Taylor Ct Ridgefield, CT$738K33.53,283
- 8 Taylor Ct Ridgefield, CT$666K42.52,800
- 4 Taylor Ct Ridgefield, CT$615K42.52,240
- 21 Mckeon Pl Ridgefield, CT$678K33.13,242
- 6 Taylor Ct Ridgefield, CT$688K42.52,860
- 24 Mckeon Pl Ridgefield, CT$678K53.13,326
- 16 Mckeon Pl Ridgefield, CT$641K423,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!