2 Townsend Street #UNIT#, San Francisco, CA 941071 bed, 1 bath, 720 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
A picturesque sunny location on the San Francisco Waterfront...Our community combines
spectacular views with an array of amenities to give you the lifetyle you deserve
Located in an exciting part of San Francisco, South Beach Marina Apartment is a place
you would love to call home. Our apartments have picturesque views overlooking the San
Francisco Bay and the South Beach Harbor Marina. Our beautifully landscaped luxury
apartments also include amenities such as tennis courts, pool and health club. South
Beach is a vibrant lively neighborhood consisting of exceptional restaurants, bars,
art galleries and close to AT&T Park. Come enjoy the lifestyle you deserve
Units May Feature
Handicap Access Units Available
High Speed Internet Available
Extra Storage Available
Community Laundry Room
Property Type: Apartment
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Trash compactor
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Heating: Coal, Electric, Gas, Oil, Solar
- Zillow Home ID: 2116448035
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Townsend Street #UNIT#
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.7% greater than in San Francisco, and 77.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94107 home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292