2 Tylers Way, Lakeville, MA 023475 beds, 8 baths, 5,465 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 795 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 71547750
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1673 sqft
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ ET Irrigation Controller, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Paddock, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Barn, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Radiant, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Additional Land Avail., LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Farmland, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Stream, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH2_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Accessory Apt., OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROAD_TYPE \ Privately Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 5,465 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00024 B:0007 L:010
- Zillow Home ID: 57196973
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Tylers Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02347 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% less than in Lakeville, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02347 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lakeville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02347 home values.
- 540 Kenneth Welch Dr Lakeville, MA$340K----1,160
- 19 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$382K42.52,560
- 17 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$484K52.53,652
- 22 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$456K43.52,652
- 15 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$504K53.53,761
- 11 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$446K42.53,295
- 13 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$379K42.52,736
- 20 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$396K43.53,470
- 18 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$379K32.52,652
- 7 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$379K42.52,395
- 20 Surrey Dr Lakeville, MA$521K44.53,792
- 9 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$601K43.54,622
- 12 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$497K43.53,312
- 5 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$354K32.51,624
- 10 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$382K42.52,440
- 16 Surrey Dr Lakeville, MA$371K42.52,680
- 32 Meadowlark Dr UNIT 32 Middleboro, MA$346K32.53,110
- 24 Meadowlark Dr UNIT 24 Middleboro, MA$236K221,692
- 8 Carriage House Dr Lakeville, MA$411K322,760
- 33 Meadowlark Dr Middleboro, MA$393K32.52,109
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!