2 Washington Ave, Nyack, NY 109603 beds, 3 baths, 2,193 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- 96 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $2,200,000
- Price/sqft: $1,003
- MLS #: 4419094
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Water
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,193 sqft
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 104
- Parcel #: 39240706607000020050000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32386631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Washington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.9% greater than in South Nyack, and 26.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10960 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Nyack.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10960 home values.
- 1 Washington Ave Nyack, NY$1.39M432,892
- Washington Ave Nyack, NY$341K11782
- 1 Gesner Ave Nyack, NY$2.47M757,092
- 11 Washington Ave Nyack, NY$925K431,775
- 3 Washington Ave Nyack, NY$685K12925
- 5 Washington Ave Nyack, NY$688K431,735
- 2 Gesner Ave Nyack, NY$1.29M53.55,558
- 10 Gesner Ave Nyack, NY$775K232,079
- 4 Washington Ave Nyack, NY$510K111,220
- 29 Glen Byron Ave Nyack, NY$909K43.52,524
- 39 Glen Byron Ave Nyack, NY$1.91M43.53,733
- 7 Clinton Ave Nyack, NY$1.27M332,100
- 14 Gesner Ave Nyack, NY$1M52.53,189
- 41 Glen Byron Ave Nyack, NY$1.22M543,760
- 1 Clinton Ave Nyack, NY$1.07M232,530
- Voorhis Pt Nyack, NY$1.53M434,044
- 28 Washington Ave Nyack, NY$481K321,430
- 24 Gesner Ave Nyack, NY$772K422,607
- 11 Clinton Ave Nyack, NY$638K22.51,530
- 25 Gesner Ave Nyack, NY$1.01M86.54,451
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.