- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2 Washington Ave, Somerville, MA 021435 beds, 2 baths
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Bedrooms: 5 (five)
Baths: 2 (two)
Parking: 2 (Two) ? Additional parking can be rented.
Pets: Not allowed
Brand new second floor unit. Down to the studs renovation!!!! All new wiring and energy efficient gas heating system. The new circuit breaker panel is in the living room.
Eight plus (8+) room include?.
? An eat-in kitchen with ceramic tile flooring, granite countertops, nice wood cabinets, dishwasher, gas stove, refrigerator, and sink with disposal.
? Two (2) living rooms. One on each level.
? Bedroom 1: Gets good natural lighting and has an extra room that can be used as a walk-in closet.
? Bedroom 2: Has an over-sized closet.
? Bedroom 3: Has a large closet.
? Bedroom 4: Is on the top level. It has a massive closet.
? Bedroom 5: Is on the top level. It has a massive closet and built-in shelving.
? Two bathrooms with wide shower stalls. One on each level of the apartment.
? Washer and dryer, and storage locker in the basement.
? Parking for 2 (two cars). Addition parking can be rented for $65 per month.
? Backyard has a cement patio.
? Flooring varies from room to room.
First months rent, last, security deposit, and half of one months rent fee.
Terms, price, and availability are subject to change.
Call or Text: 617-968-0291
Zammuto Real Estate
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2111324630
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Washington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% lower than in Somerville, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02143 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02143 home values.
- 12 Leland St APT 3 Somerville, MA$553K------
- 351 Washington St Somerville, MA$642K622,296
- 12 Leland St Somerville, MA$783K632,724
- 14 Leland St Somerville, MA$794K842,826
- 2 Rose St Somerville, MA$630K------
- 353 Washington St UNIT 1 Somerville, MA$332K11750
- 353 Washington St UNIT 2 Somerville, MA$567K321,750
- 353 Washington St Somerville, MA$694K422,194
- 8 Leland St UNIT 3 Somerville, MA$414K11789
- 8 Leland St UNIT 2 Somerville, MA$481K221,100
- 8 Leland St UNIT 1 Somerville, MA$445K21.5853
- 8 Rose St Somerville, MA$737K422,532
- 345 Washington St UNIT 1 Somerville, MA$383K2--766
- 345 Washington St UNIT 2 Somerville, MA$407K22822
- 11 Rose St Somerville, MA$401K21800
- 4 Rose St Somerville, MA$682K722,072
- 3 Rose St Somerville, MA$926K633,819
- 349 Washington St Somerville, MA$768K42.52,027
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292