This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2.19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 2,423 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $165,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Area Num \ Sharon, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Mill Rate \ 13.2500, Neighborhood \ Sharon (132), Park Garage Type \ Detached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Farming House, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: M:0032 B:0029 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 64634302
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-415K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06069 homes, this home is valued 29.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% higher than in Sharon, and 131.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sharon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|6 Weeds Dam Rd Sharon, CT||--||Studio||--||87,000|
|5 Weeds Dam Rd Sharon, CT||$231K||4||2||1,680|
|119 Gay St Sharon, CT||$320K||5||2||2,144|
|7 Weeds Dam Rd Sharon, CT||$200K||3||2||1,120|
|16 Rhynus Rd Sharon, CT||$472K||3||3||2,595|
|115 Gay St Sharon, CT||$254K||2||2.5||1,813|
|17 Rhynus Rd Sharon, CT||$303K||3||2||1,684|
|107 Gay St Sharon, CT||$316K||3||2||1,807|
|142 Gay St Sharon, CT||$225K||3||1||1,316|
|15 Rhynus Rd Sharon, CT||$908K||4||5||4,244|
|145 Gay St Sharon, CT||$520K||3||2||2,402|
|24 Rhynus Rd Sharon, CT||$297K||3||2.5||2,064|
|112 Gay St Sharon, CT||$454K||4||3.5||2,832|
|156 Gay St Sharon, CT||$417K||4||3.5||2,732|
|40 Rhynus Rd Sharon, CT||$180K||2||1||1,006|
|23 Rhynus Rd Sharon, CT||$339K||3||2||2,542|
|90 Calkinstown Rd Sharon, CT||$915K||6||4.5||3,886|
|97 Gay St Sharon, CT||$232K||3||2||1,346|
|120 Calkinstown Rd Sharon, CT||$699K||4||3.5||2,542|
|75 Calkinstown Rd Sharon, CT||$331K||3||1.5||1,654|
Nearby Schools in Sharon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!