2 Wharf Ave, Pensacola, FL 325027,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- 320 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $300,000
- MLS #: 452618
- Parcel #: 000S009101000130
- Zillow Home ID: 103218682
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Wharf Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32502 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.9% less than in Pensacola, and 73.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32502 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32502 home values.
- 2 & 4 Wharf Ave Pensacola, FL--Studio----
- 4 Wharf Ave Pensacola, FL--Studio----
- 6 Wharf Ave Pensacola, FL--------
- 8 Wharf Ave Pensacola, FL--Studio----
- 10 Wharf Ave Pensacola, FL--------
- 12 Wharf Ave Pensacola, FL--Studio----
- 14 Wharf Ave Pensacola, FL$1.1M--4.54,013
- 15 Wharf Ave Pensacola, FL--------
- 16 Wharf Ave Pensacola, FL--Studio----
- 17 Wharf Ave Pensacola, FL$1.3M----3,744
- 18 Wharf Ave Pensacola, FL--------
- 19 Wharf Ave Pensacola, FL$2.41M387,500
- 20 Wharf Ave Pensacola, FL--------
- 711 W Gregory St Pensacola, FL$102K11549
- 811 De Leon St Pensacola, FL----1--
- 821 De Leon St Pensacola, FL$185K211,500
- 815 E De Leon St FL----1--
- 721 E Gregory St Pensacola, FL$847K------
- 801 W Gregory St Pensacola, FL$115K--11,186
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!