2 Wythe Ct, Columbus, GA 319093 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $88,500
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: Garage, 0 space, 200 sqft
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Parcel #: 100 014 035
- Zillow Home ID: 76527752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Wythe Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% less than in Columbus, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31909 home values.
- 1 Wythe Ct Columbus, GA$85K32.51,203
- 4015 Shade Valley Dr Columbus, GA$138K32.51,558
- 4017 Shade Valley Dr Columbus, GA$124K32.51,408
- 3 Wythe Ct Columbus, GA$89K32.51,276
- 4019 Shade Valley Dr Columbus, GA$152K32.51,606
- 4013 Shade Valley Dr Columbus, GA$128K32.51,558
- 5300 Old Dominion Rd Columbus, GA$85K42.51,225
- 4021 Shade Valley Dr Columbus, GA$131K32.51,544
- 4 Wythe Ct Columbus, GA$85K32.51,056
- 4023 Shade Valley Dr Columbus, GA$124K32.51,408
- 4011 Shade Valley Dr Columbus, GA$131K321,606
- 5320 Old Dominion Rd Columbus, GA$119K41.51,716
- 6001 Stony Creek Dr Columbus, GA$82K32.51,273
- 4025 Shade Valley Dr Columbus, GA$134K321,529
- 4009 Shade Valley Dr Columbus, GA$128K321,414
- 5300 Colony Dr Columbus, GA$117K31.51,269
- 4014 Shade Valley Dr Columbus, GA$134K322,106
- 6005 Stony Creek Dr Columbus, GA$88K42.51,190
- 12 Mccaghren Way Columbus, GA$101K32.51,805
- 4027 Shade Valley Dr Columbus, GA$134K32.51,394
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292