20-22 Moraine StUNIT 1, BOSTON, MA 02130
Sold on 8/10/12: $585,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,700 sq ft
- Lot:1,698 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $585,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow498
- Last Remodel Year2003
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:19 P:02044 S:002
- Room Count7
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID67096048
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$563,741||$490K – $614K||-$5,466||$331||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,768/mo||$2K – $4K/mo||-$122||$1.63||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 31.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Plain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.5% less than in Boston, and 80.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
Neighborhood for 20-22 Moraine Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Curley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.1 mi
- John F Kennedy Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Hennigan Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- ELC - West Zone (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Mendell Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- The English High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Agassiz (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005