- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20-22 Ringold St, San Francisco, CA 94103Studio, 3,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,873 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1909
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $293
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,750 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 3756 019
- Zillow Home ID: 15147998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20-22 Ringold Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South of Market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% greater than in San Francisco, and 64.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South of Market home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South of Market home values.
- 1221 Folsom St San Francisco, CA$1.78M----4,500
- 56 Ringold St San Francisco, CA$1.2M211,344
- 1216-1218 Folsom St San Francisco, CA$2.05M--24,250
- 64-68 Ringold St San Francisco, CA$1.4M--31,600
- 1220 Folsom St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$838K11923
- 1220-1222 Folsom St #2 San Francisco, CA$920K11.51,165
- 1259-1261 Folsom St San Francisco, CA$1.48M--33,750
- 1220 Folsom St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$772K111,119
- 1220 Folsom St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$748K111,027
- 719 Clementina St # B San Francisco, CA$1.34M22.25--
- 719 Clementina St # 2 San Francisco, CA$1.39M122,036
- 719 Clementina St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.59M----2,429
- 1250 Folsom St San Francisco, CA$1.39M33--
- 737-739 Clementina St San Francisco, CA$1.69M--13,182
- 23 Rodgers St San Francisco, CA$552K11538
- 27 Rodgers St San Francisco, CA$550K11538
- 29 Rodgers St San Francisco, CA$546K11535
- 745A Clementina St San Francisco, CA$1.93M333,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!