- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20 3rd St, Stamford, CT 069052 beds, 2 baths, 2,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1899
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $235
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,230 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 000-4483
- Zillow Home ID: 57361644
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.1% higher than in Stamford, and 11.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 15 3rd St Stamford, CT$384K621,960
- 28 3rd St UNIT 28 Stamford, CT$315K221,282
- 28 3rd St UNIT 46 Stamford, CT$387K221,316
- 28 3rd St UNIT 26 Stamford, CT$238K21874
- 28 3rd St UNIT 44 Stamford, CT$382K221,316
- 28 3rd St UNIT 48 Stamford, CT$380K221,330
- 28 3rd St UNIT 50 Stamford, CT$379K221,316
- 28 3rd St UNIT 52 Stamford, CT$392K221,316
- 28 3rd St UNIT 54 Stamford, CT$380K221,316
- 28 3rd St UNIT 56 Stamford, CT$315K221,282
- 28 3rd St UNIT 58 Stamford, CT$221K21874
- 28 3rd St UNIT 40 Stamford, CT$375K221,500
- 28 3rd St UNIT 32 Stamford, CT$382K221,316
- 28 3rd St UNIT 30 Stamford, CT$382K221,316
- 28 3rd St UNIT 42 Stamford, CT$382K221,358
- 28 3rd St UNIT 36 Stamford, CT$380K221,330
- 28 3rd St UNIT 38 Stamford, CT$382K221,316
- 28 3rd St UNIT 34 Stamford, CT$388K221,316
- 28 3rd St Stamford, CT$532K221,316
- 1707 Summer St APT 3 Stamford, CT$537K33.51,822
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.