20 Abbott Ave, Everett, MA 021493 beds, 2 baths, 1,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,889 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Parcel #: M:N0 B:03 L:000310
- Zillow Home ID: 56469443
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Abbott Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02149 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.8% lower than in Everett, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02149 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02149 home values.
- 24 Abbott Ave Everett, MA$382K321,920
- 14 Abbott Ave Everett, MA$443K222,126
- 17 Freeman Ave Everett, MA$273K311,220
- 15 Freeman Ave Everett, MA$267K311,220
- 21 Freeman Ave Everett, MA$287K311,220
- 28 Abbott Ave Everett, MA$367K321,711
- 21 Abbott Ave Everett, MA$352K221,344
- 25 Abbott Ave Everett, MA$259K21888
- 25 Freeman Ave Everett, MA$302K41.51,486
- 11 Freeman Ave Everett, MA$307K21.51,692
- 17 Abbott Ave Everett, MA$294K311,152
- 27 Freeman Ave Everett, MA$334K311,220
- 32 Abbott Ave Everett, MA$379K311,728
- 29 Abbott Ave Everett, MA$277K311,152
- 260 Elm St Everett, MA$314K211,433
- 13 Abbott Ave Everett, MA$306K31.51,204
- 256 Elm St Everett, MA$372K311,838
- 16 Freeman Ave Everett, MA$472K443,808
- 16 Freeman Ave # 2 Everett, MA$277K22.5900
- 252 Elm St Everett, MA$441K522,310
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.