- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $315,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Parcel #: M:035 B:009 L:021
- Zillow Home ID: 63074029
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06370 home values will decrease 2.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for New London Metro as a whole. Among 06370 homes, this home is valued 58.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06370, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.6% less than in New London Metro, and 28.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06370 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06370 home values.
|18 Allisons Way Oakdale, CT||$316K||5||3.5||2,708|
|11 Allisons Way Oakdale, CT||$320K||3||2.5||2,040|
|8 Allisons Way Oakdale, CT||$347K||4||2.5||2,464|
|9 Allisons Way Oakdale, CT||$292K||4||2.5||2,240|
|7 Allisons Way Oakdale, CT||$336K||4||2.5||2,864|
|5 Allisons Way Oakdale, CT||$289K||4||2.5||2,464|
|4 Allisons Way Oakdale, CT||$287K||4||2.5||2,380|
|112 Forsyth Rd Oakdale, CT||$265K||4||2.5||2,240|
|12 Allisons Way Oakdale, CT||--||3||2.5||2,430|
|2 Allisons Way Oakdale, CT||$274K||4||2.5||2,240|
|6 Allisons Way Oakdale, CT||$386K||4||2.5||2,781|
|108 Forsyth Rd Oakdale, CT||$256K||3||2.5||1,920|
|488 Chapel Hill Rd Oakdale, CT||$113K||--||--||--|
|500 Chapel Hill Rd Oakdale, CT||$277K||4||2.5||1,960|
|122 Forsyth Rd Oakdale, CT||$352K||5||2.5||3,400|
|117 Forsyth Rd Oakdale, CT||$160K||3||1.5||960|
|470 Chapel Hill Rd Oakdale, CT||$284K||3||2||2,089|
|504 Chapel Hill Rd Oakdale, CT||$295K||3||2.5||2,398|
|486 Chapel Hill Rd Oakdale, CT||$167K||3||1.5||1,320|
|496 Chapel Hill Rd Oakdale, CT||$196K||3||2.5||1,289|
Nearby Schools in Montville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!