20 Alveston StUNIT 20, Boston, MA 02130
Sold on 11/16/12: $775,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:2,249 sq ft
- Lot:2,178 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $775,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow478
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #W:19 P:01340 S:002
- Room Count9
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID59131143
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$638,953||$543K – $722K||-$2,356||$284||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,618/mo||$1.8K – $3.6K/mo||+$30||$1.16||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 46.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Plain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69% lower than in Boston, and 89.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
Neighborhood for 20 Alveston Street UNIT 20
- 16 Alveston St Boston, MA$1.18M64.03,850
- 17 Alveston St Boston, MA$1.08M62.54,581
- 18 Harris Ave Boston, MA$816K31.53,001
- 16 Revere St # 0 Boston, MA$999K54.03,115
- 16 Revere St Boston, MA$1.32M54.03,367
- 15 Roanoke Ave Boston, MA$1.13M42.53,706
- 16 Harris Ave Boston, MA$1.29M43.54,102
- 14 Roanoke Ave Boston, MA$1.49M73.54,068
- 12 Revere St UNIT 12 Boston, MA$814K42.52,565
- 28 Alveston St Boston, MA$699K41.05,156
- 11 Roanoke Ave Boston, MA$1.06M53.03,988
- 15 Harris Ave Boston, MA$1.09M42.53,042
- 23 Alveston St Boston, MA--31.04,211
- 7 Alveston St Boston, MA$1.42M43.05,862
- 12-14 Harris Ave Boston, MA$1.09M----6,571
- 10 Revere St # 1 Boston, MA$863K43.02,900
- 15 Revere St Boston, MA$799K52.02,736
- 10 Revere St Boston, MA$1.14M65.03,492
- 8 Alveston St Boston, MA$717K52.02,099
- 27 Alveston St Boston, MA$510K31.01,584
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005